Price of saffron per kilo at the saffron market
what you will read in this article...Purchase saffron per kilo Latest price list of exporting saffronPurchasing bulk saffron for export in MashhadWhere is the major sales center for exporting saffron?
The price of saffron per kilo for export is much lower than the price of saffron per gram, which is distributed in the domestic market of Iran.
The price of each kilo of exporting first-class saffron which used for export starts from 10,000,000 Tomans and reaches 13,000,000.
On the website of the Almas Saffron Jahan and Saffron King business Companies you can see the latest price list of exporting saffron that produced and exported by this company.
But what is the purchase price of bulk exporting saffron from Mashhad today?
And where is the exporting saffron shopping center?
Purchase saffron per kilo
What is the price of each kilo of exporting first-class saffron in Khorasan saffron market?
Most saffron cultivation in Iran is done in South Khorasan region (Ghaenat, Torbat Heydariyeh, Torbat Jam and other villages).
The price of each kilo of exporting pure saffron in these markets is determined by the quality of the saffron and only the quality determines the price.
While in Mashhad saffron market, most brands of saffron suppliers determine the price.
Almas Saffron Jahan and Saffron King business Companies cultivate saffron in Qaenat, Torbat Heydariyeh and Bajestan, and we will present you all kinds of exporting saffron with quality without intermediaries.
Latest price list of exporting saffron
The price of saffron per kilo for export is determined by its quality and type of saffron.
See the price of saffron per kilo in the Mashhad market in kilograms in the table below.
In this section, the price list of exporting saffron will be provided to you, economic activists.
The items that you will see in the price list of exporting saffron are as follows:
1.The price of different types of saffron
2. Price of 2 quality grades of saffron (exporting and first class)
3. Prices in Toman for delivery in Iran and exporting prices in dollars and Euros for delivery in the destination country
4. Exporting prices are as CIF.
5. The price of exporting saffron varies according to the order quantity. In the following, you can see the price of saffron in the weights of 1 to 10 kg, 10 to 25 kg, 25 to 50 kg and 50 to 100 kg, and select the option you want.
6. In the price list of exporting saffron below, only the price of saffron per kilo is listed, and the cost of packaging in different sizes, different designs and different materials is borne by the customer.
7. The expiration date of this price list is listed below and in the price description of the price table.
Purchasing bulk saffron for export in Mashhad
Weights of more than 250 grams are usually traded in the saffron wholesale market in Mashhad.
In the Almas Saffron Jahan and Saffron King business Companies the minimum weight that is traded is usually 250 grams. Because:
1. If you want to start internal marketing of Iran, you can make a better profit with this amount
2. If you want to start marketing outside of Iran, with this amount you can return the minimum cost of your trip.
3. If you want to send it as a sample to your customers who want to buy saffron bulk, they can better check the volume of saffron.. (Different types of saffron have different volumes. In the sale and export of saffron, the volume of saffron is very important)
4. If you want to experiment yourself, with this amount you can do all the routine and special saffron tests.
We upload the updated price of saffron regularly in our websites
Where is the major sales center for exporting saffron?
There are various saffron shopping centers in Iran that sell saffron.
Among these centers, Almas Saffron Jahan and Saffron King business Companies are one of the direct shopping centers for saffron.
All saffron in this center is produced under the supervision and control of our experts and enters the market without intermediaries.
Exporting saffron are Super Negin, Negin, Sargol and pushal saffron.
The price of each saffron varies according to the type of saffron and its quality. (Each type of saffron has 4 quality grades).
Please note that these prices are for buying 1 to 10 kg and for delivery inside Iran.
Purchase and delivery prices in the destination country vary depending on the export process, which you can see in the high price list.