High quality saffron 2021 to export
Saffron is an expensive spice known as red gold and widely used in Iran and many parts of the world. We will now go through the ingredients such as date, application and saffron varieties so that you are fully informed when purchasing saffron. The scientific name of saffron is Circus Satius and belongs to the lily family. Saffron is a spice obtained from the dried stigma of the golden flower. The use of saffron is 3500 years. Throughout history, it has been one of the most expensive materials in the world. Today, Iran is the largest producer of jewelery in the world, and about nine out of ten of the world’s jewelers are grown in Iran. For more information on high quality saffron 2021, visit our site.
How does saffron taste?
It is divided into different types such as Saffron, Negin, Sargol, Pushal, Dokhtar Pich. Most people don’t know much about saffron and therefore have a hard time purchasing it. Different types of saffron have different prices. The higher the purity of the saffron, the higher the coloring power and the better the taste. The quality of saffron also depends on the growing method and the growing place. Now the best saffron in the world is planted in Gonabad, Ghaenat and Torbat Haydariyeh. Most of Iran’s saffron is grown in Torbat-e Haydarieh, but you can see Sargol Ghaenat in the saffron market.
Torbat Haydariyeh saffron is suitable for export due to its excellent color and fragrance and has recently been registered with FAO.
- Negin saffron The best type of saffron in Iran is Negin saffron. There are different types of this saffron including gemstone, semi-gem, and supernatant. Negin saffron has high coloring power.
- Negin saffron is the best and most expensive type of saffron and is generally used for export to Asian countries. However, as it is difficult to clean and process, it usually produces less and hence is known as the most expensive type of saffron.
- One of the characteristics of negin saffron is that the three branches of the stigma are separate and there are no sticky parts inside. The gemstone is printed during processing. Negin Super is the most famous and used for export to Asian countries. Premium Negin saffron is also a good option for export.
- Negin saffron has a lower quality compared to other saffron, but is also lower in price and suitable for packaging.
- Sargol is the most widely known type of saffron. Premium saffron, Ghaenat premium saffron, Sarfarsh saffron, and Sarqalam saffron are other names for Sargol saffron. This type is often used to brew saffron.
Sargol saffron has the following properties:
- Stigmas are completely separate.
- colors are completely red.
- stigma threads are thick.
- will not stick together.
- It is used in industrial, household, medical and especially kitchen cases.
- Saffron straw: Straw saffron has a white stain at the end. It has fringes and no adhesive parts.This saffron is also colored.
- Saffron Dokhtar Pich It is the most basic type of saffron and is made by combining the whole sprinkle of saffron, including saffron and stigma. Depending on the quality of the stigma, it is shorter or longer than safrron. The best properties of saffron are found in saffron, which is a complete string of saffron, so it has a wonderful fragrance and aroma. For more information on saffron origin, visit our site.
Exporting high quality saffron in bulk
Exporting high quality saffron in bulk is exported by our company all over the country and because it has high quality, foreign countries have also bought this product. So you can visit our site for more information about saffron benefits.